After selecting the vendor, WIN$ brings the information forward and populates the “Vendor” text box.
At this point, we would continue with a search for the purchase order number. To perform the purchase order number search, we would:
- Click on the PO number text box.
- Type in at least three characters of the PO number.
- Click on the Drop Down arrow.
- WIN$ will return a list of purchase orders for McJunkin Corp.
- From the “Purchase Orders” list, select the PO number.
Note: Since we have performed these steps earlier during our discussion of the “PO” tab, they will not be shown again here. For our exercise, let’s assume that we located purchase order number “1PM0100.” Experiment on your own by finding a purchase order from the “Purchase Orders” list.
The completed “Open Material Receipts” dialogue box is shown in the figure below. To view the “Material Receipts” screen for this vendor and purchase order, either hit the [ENTER] key or click on the “OK” button.