Now that we have reviewed some of the methods of recording material receipts, let’s look at some of the ways you can set up your display. You can change the way that WIN$ presents the data to be received. WIN$ can show the receipts by line, by material or by vendor part number.
In addition, you can tell WIN$ to display all PO lines, only the open PO lines or the lines with remaining quantities.
To modify what information for receiving is displayed and how:
- Access the “Material Receipts” screen for the PO you are receiving.
- From the main menu, click on “Material Receipts.”
- Next, decide how you want to display the data by clicking on one of the following:
- Receipt Line By Line
- Receipt By Material
- Receipt By Vendor Part #
- Next, decide what you want to display by clicking on one of the following:
- Display All PO Lines
- Display Open PO Lines
- Display Remaining Quantity PO Lines
The figure below shows the “Material Receipts” menu and its details. The check marks show you which views are currently active.