Let’s assume that you have just received materials on a purchase order for which all quantities have been received.
Here are the facts for this scenario:
- The vendor is McJunkin Corporation.
- The purchase order number is “DY15298.”
- You have received 2 each, ¾” nipples.
Let’s assume for this scenario that you have already accessed the “Material Receipts” screen for this purchase order. To record the receipt of the additional materials:
- In the “Receipt Quantity” column, click on the cell for the line for which materials were received.
- Type in the quantity received, in this case, “2.”
- Click on the “Update” button.
- Click on the “X” in the upper right corner to close the “Material Receipts” screen.
The figure below shows the “Material Receipts” screen after typing in the quantity received and clicking on the “Update” button.